返回第3章 爬树(2 / 2):我是谁:首页

“Indian? Am I?(印第安人?我是吗?)”兽皮男子一脸茫然地望着男孩道。

“Don't you even know who you are?(难道你连自己是谁都不知道吗?)”男孩吃惊地道。

“Yes, I only know that I am in the forest when I wake up.(是的,我只知道自己一醒过来就在这个森林里。)”兽皮男子道。

“What about your past? Don't you remember anything?(那你以前的事呢?难道你一点都不记得吗?)”男孩道。

“Yes, I don't remember anything!(对,我什么都不记得了!)”兽皮男子道。

“Why don't you choose to leave here?(为什么你不选择离开这里?)”男孩道。

“I don't know who I am and where I e from, so I only stay here. Maybe this is the right plae. The animals here 't live without me. They are all my family!(我不知道我是谁,我也不知道我从哪里来,所以我只能呆在这里。也许这里才适合我,这里的动物离不开我,它们都是我的家人!)”兽皮男子道。

“What about those people last night? What did they do?(那昨天晚上的那些人呢,他们是做什么的?)”男孩问道。

提到那些人,兽皮男子的表情突然变了,变得凶狠,变得仇恨。

“They are invaders, they e to hurt my family, they e to destroy my home, so I must kill them to protect my family and my home.(他们是入侵者,他们是来伤害我的家人的,他们是来毁掉我的家园的,所以,我必须要杀了他们,保卫我的家人和我的家园。)”兽皮男子道。

“They killed my parents last night!(他们昨晚杀了我的父母!)”男孩接着道。

“Yes, they are a group of bad people. They do all kinds of evil. Many of my animal friends died of people like them, so I hate them!(对,他们是一群坏人,他们无恶不做,我有很多动物朋友都死于他们这样的人,所以我恨透了他们!)”兽皮男子道。

“Thank you for proteg me last night. Thank you for avenging my parents!(谢谢你昨晚保护了我,谢谢你帮我父母报了仇!)”男孩微笑道。

“It's all right. Even if it wasn't for you, I would kill them!(没事的,就算不是为了你,我也会杀了他们!)”兽皮男子回道。

“Are you the only one in the forest?(这森林里就只有你一个人吗?)”男孩问道。

“Yes, I'm the only one here!(是的,这里只有我一个人!)”兽皮男子回道。

“My name is Sandy. What's your name?(我叫森迪,你叫什么名字?)”森迪问道。

“Three horizontal and oical(三横一竖)”兽皮男子道。

“Three horizontal and oical? What is this word? How should I write it?(三横一竖?这是什么字?应该怎么写?)”森迪好奇地从地上捡起一根断的树枝在地上划着什么。

“No, it's not like that. It should be like that!(不,不是这么写,应该这么写!)”说着,三横一竖拿过森迪手里的树枝在地上划着。

“What is this word?(这是什么字?)”森迪望着三横一竖在地上写的字道。

“This word reads Wang, it es from a!(这个字念王,它出自中国!)”三横一竖道。

“Oh, I remember. It is indeed a ese character. I have seen it oer. It seems that you are a ese!(哦我想起来了,它确实是中国的汉字,我在网上见到过,看来你是一个中国人!)”森迪道。

“Who knows, I 't remember anything anyway!(谁知道呢,反正我什么都想不起来了!)”三横一竖道。

“Take your time, you will surely remember, just like you just told me that you 't worry about climbing trees!(慢慢来,你一定会想起来的,就像刚刚你告诉我爬树不能着急一样!)”森迪微笑道。

听森迪这么说,三横一竖对他笑了笑,以示友好。

“ you introduce your animal family to me?(可以介绍你的动物家人给我认识吗?)”森迪道。

“Sure, but as you saw last night, they are not all so friendly!(当然可以,但就如你昨晚见到的一样,它们并非全都那么友好!)”三横一竖道。

“For example?(比如说呢?)”森迪道。

“The Mr. wolf who attacked you last night has always been unfriendly to me, but he and his family will never dare to offend me!(昨晚袭击你的那位狼先生,一直都跟我不怎么友好,但它和它的家族也绝不敢犯我!)”三横一竖道。

“It should have been killed by Nina last night!(昨晚它应该已经被尼娜给杀死了!)”森迪道。

“Don't worry, they dare not do anything to you with me here!(放心吧,有我在这里它们不敢把你怎么样的!)”三横一竖道。

“Who else is here besides Nina and Mr. wolf who died last night?(这里除了尼娜,昨晚已经死掉的狼先生,还有谁呀?)”森迪好奇地道。

“That's a lot! A pair of squirrel brothers who always collect pinees; Miss Fox who likes to haunt; Big brother owl who stands guard every night; Do not like the lively lion warrior; The rabbit sister who never es home too late every day, and the monkey brother who always likes to peep iree!(那可多了去了!总爱收藏松果的一对松鼠兄弟;喜欢神出鬼没的狐狸小姐;每晚都站岗执勤的猫头鹰大哥;不太喜欢热闹的狮子勇士;每天绝不会太晚回家的兔子妹妹,还有总喜欢在树上偷窥的猴子弟弟!)”三横一竖道。

“Do they all have their own names?(它们都有自己的名字吗?)”森迪好奇地道。

“Of course, but there are too many, I won't talk about them one by one!(当然,但是太多了,我就不一一地说了!)”三横一竖道。

“Well, that sounds like a real hassle!(好吧,听上去这确实是件麻烦事!)”森迪道。

“All right, let's go on!(好了,我们继续吧!)”三横一竖道。

“What are you going to do?(继续做什么?)”森迪道。

“tio practice climbing trees!(继续练习爬树!)”三横一竖道。

“Oh my God, all right!(哦天哪,好吧!)”森迪无奈地道。